grey as sun
Thursday, August 16, 2007
I now know that I shouldn't feel the way I so strongly still do...
How true that statement rings for just about everything in my life right now. But, whatever... I'm bored at work. I have a couple things I could be doing, but am lazy about doing them this particular day.

I had a great night with a friend of mine last night, which has me reeling back and forth in a mental coma. I know... creepy, right? My brain is just too numb to process real thought these days.

My house is a mess, but hopefully a vacuum pick-up this weekend will help that situation. I also need to get some jars from my friend Chris and organize all the stuff that was once in my junk drawer (my kitchen now, while larger than before, has less cabinet and drawer space). I need to get back to my neat-freak-ness that I had before I went back to school.

I mean - seriously - i washed my sheets and blankets last friday and still haven't put them back on the bed. Ugh.

I finished my design portfolio website:

http://design.greyassun.com

check it out if you want - it's just stuff from my portfolio. I'm officially beginning my job search, so if you know of anyone looking for a professional graphic designer - let me know.

I'm unbelievably excited to see Hey Mercedes play again. They're getting back together for a reunion show (2 shows, actually). Not only are they one of my favorite bands, and comprise of 2 of my favorite musicians, but they represent a much happier and optimistic time in my life - one that I'm hoping will return now that I'm done with school and have time to really get out and see what the world has to offer me, and vice versa.

Since graduating, I have seen the Police, been to Ravinia, gotten a bike that I ride to work and along the lake, gone to Lollapalooza, moved into a place of my own, seen Oh My God twice, seen Maritime once - that's more stuff than I've done in the previous 2 summers combined. How wonderful.

No wonder my brain is mush - cause I don't know how to process what having fun and being happy is anymore. It's nice - let's just see how long it lasts... (how polyanna of me, eh? lol...)

How is all of your summers going? What's going on - I haven't seen or spoken to a lot of you in a long long time. Talk to me, people...

xoxo
posted by grey as mike @ 10:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
a blog is no more than than the modern journal for public viewing...
About Me

Name: grey as mike
Home: Chicago, Illinois, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Other things
Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER