grey as sun
Monday, September 03, 2007
updates are for pussies... you pussies!
I guess a lot of stuff has happened in the last 3 weeks. Yet nothing has happened at all.

I got more moved in and setup in my new place. That's going well. 98% done - the last 2% will kill me, but whatever.

I interviewed for a job that I got, then immediately was told i didn't get because of a client technicality. Depression...

I hung out with my friend John a lot. He's cool...

I wrote some songs and started some lyrics. This is just not a priority yet - and hasn't been for years. Anger...

I got some new albums by some bands i like - problem is the albums haven't come out yet, and most of you that would like them already either have them through me, or gave them to me. More later for the rest of you.

I went to the Chicago Botanic Garden.

I went to the Gay Rodeo.

I went to see The Sound of Music in Grant Park.

I went and saw Superbad.

I went to Ikea in Bolingbrook.

I saw the movie ShortBus. Gratuitous nudity...

Fall is approaching. I'm excited and depressed and scared and optimistic and a whole bevy of stupid. I live alone for the first time ever, really (I lived alone for about 3-4 months when i first moved back to Chicago in 2003, but this time it's different). For the first time in 2.5 years, I don't have to go back to school. Mixed emotions...

Overall - i think i'm just having a meloncollie (I know i butchered that spelling) evening - but those are the evenings when i'm most honest. And tonight is that evening. Lucky you guys...

Outie!

xoxo
posted by grey as mike @ 9:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
a blog is no more than than the modern journal for public viewing...
About Me

Name: grey as mike
Home: Chicago, Illinois, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Other things
Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER