grey as sun
Monday, September 24, 2007
hi... or something...
A few notions...

1) New foo fighters album. Meh! MEH!!! I should be screaming with joy about how good it is. Instead... meh.

But why? I don't understand - Are my expectations too high? Are the songs just not as accessible and they need to grow on me? I don't understand. Somebody please make me like it when it comes out in October (don't ask me how I heard it, though).

2) New Jimmy Eat World album. Good times... oh yes, it's good. I only have the demos, which are all over the place. However, if the album lives up to the promise of the fairly high quality demos, then I'll be a happy camper for sure. It's more reminiscent of their "Bleed American" days. Good times.

3) Get It Together is the best Beastie Boys song that exists. Period.

4) Dinner parties are fun. I should have them more often.

5) Job Searching sucks. I'm not having any part of it. Actually, I'm having a HUGE part of it, but I don't like it! It's an incredibly HUMBLING experience. Some people just won't like your work. We'll see how job searching goes.

6) Websites can be fun to make... or a complete pain in the A@@. Fun times, or Not fun at all, but whatever. They pay well, and I like working in an interactive medium. When you work on paper, it's all about how people look at your work. When you work on a website, it's all about how people navigate through it, and keeping them in it to want to keep navigating. It's definitely a challenge I like...

7) 30Rock is hilarious. So is Family Guy. Awesome.

8) The Barry Gibb Talk Show is one of the funniest skits on SNL ... EVER!

9) Cheesecake is delicious - tell your friends...

10) There is no number 10 - get away from me already...

xoxo
posted by grey as mike @ 4:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
a blog is no more than than the modern journal for public viewing...
About Me

Name: grey as mike
Home: Chicago, Illinois, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Other things
Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER