grey as sun
Thursday, November 15, 2007
point five times three equals stupid
one and a half months of no blogging. wow...

to think, I actually managed to not do it for a LONG time, and survived. Crazy.

Let's see, what's happened...

Well, I've continued to decorate my place - it's almost done, but not quite still.

I found an old record player that I'm having fixed. In the meantime I ordered a Christmas record set that my mom had when i was growing up, and I emailed the left-handed bassist of Hey Mercedes, who VERY graciously sent me a copy of Everynight Fire Works on vinyl. I'm happy...

I started to watch Dirty Sexy Money and Samantha Who... Good shows, you should all watch them.

I dyed a curtain panel that shrunk to unusable status upon drying.

I've been to a bunch of events and shows, including (but not limited to) the latest MCA rocknroll/map thing, the opening of Baker furnishings downtown (and a big MEH to that), the turning of 30 by John, and many many others.

tonight I'm going to see maritime - should be fun.

I've gotten 2 freelance gigs which have floated me through my bills the last 2 months, which is good.

I'm thinking of getting a Honda Element and getting rid of my Honda Accord. More on this development later...

I'm bored with this blogging...

xoxo
posted by grey as mike @ 11:36 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
a blog is no more than than the modern journal for public viewing...
About Me

Name: grey as mike
Home: Chicago, Illinois, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Other things
Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER