grey as sun
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
oddities and musings...
More than 3 months without blogging - who knew I had it in me?!

I'll run down the list of happenings:

1) My car was smashed into by some girl - $6k in damages later, a restored and glorious Hansel (that was its name) was sold to Megan's father. I miss it :-(

2) I bought a new Honda Accord - it's nice, has all the stuff I need, and it's 4 doors, so I can haul all of my drums and stuff around. It's name is Thurston, and it's 2-door counterparts are named Deiderik - any of the previous generations are called Hansel, and the 4doors are called Hansel 2's. Yes, I am messed up in the head.

3) No music - I've written, but have nothing for you, as always.

4) Things have been getting more serious with J - a new cat in the story. Not like serious, as in marriage, but serious as in acknowledgement of dating status after 8 months.

5) I found a record player and had it fixed. I've since been obsessed with finding records. I have most that I want now, and there's a list of maybe 15 out of print records that i feel like I should have. The ones I have are a mixture of out of prints, colored vinyl and new albums that I like. It's almost unhealthy how much I'm buying records left and right, and I've SOMEWHAT curbed myself when it comes to ebay, but still - i see one that i want, and I get it. I went from having 4 records in October, to almost 40 right now. Eek...

6) I turn 28 on the 7th. twenty-fucking-eight. wtf, indeed...

7) I did some websites - check out www.criterioncommunications.com and www.photobyrj.com - they're kinda nice, and I'm glad to have my design stamp on them.

8) I'm going to see the Foo Fighters on Monday. Excitement.

9) I finally got some barstools for my counter at home. They were cheap at CB2, so I just took them. They fit into Thurston with no problem. yay!

10) I'm getting fat - more about that in the coming months to see if it gets worse or I can make it better.

alas... end.
posted by grey as mike @ 2:13 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
a blog is no more than than the modern journal for public viewing...
About Me

Name: grey as mike
Home: Chicago, Illinois, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox
Other things
Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER